SmartTALK is a Web/Mobile App which is dedicated to promoting safe and responsible smartphone use. With increasing use of smartphone, so is the concern about health, safety and social responsibility. Did you know?
- More than 3,000 teens die each year in crashes caused by texting while driving
- 10% of emergency room visits result from accidents involving cell phones
- More than 50 percent of teens admit to texting while driving
Catchy slogans like AT&T’s – “It Can Wait!” and The Ad Council’s – “Stop the Wrecks – Stop the Texts” which can help, but they aren’t enough. It’s the behavioral habits that needs correcting.
SmartTALK is the solution! This unique WebApp combines an exclusive social networking portal with a powerful eLearning platform to create an interactive learning experience. SmartTALK utilizes gamification technology to engage, challenge, and reward students while learning about safety and social responsibility. The SmartTALK mini-course consists of three modules:
- SmartTALK Safety – 10 Minutes
- SmartTALK Ergonomics – 7 Minutes
- SmartTALK Etiquette – 8 Minutes